• Flowcytometry (Calibur, Canto, LSRII): intra/extracellular stainings and FlowJo analysis
• Cytokine detection: ELISA and Luminex
• In vitro assays: murine and human cells (B cells/T cells/PBMCs/DCs/primary bronchial epithelial cells) and cell isolation (PBMCs) or purification using MACS beads or sorting
• Epithelial barrier function assays: ECIS, T.E.E.R, permeability assays, cigarette smoke and rhinovirus-induced model
• Confocal microscopy
• Cell death assays, proliferation assays
• Molecular techniques: qPCR (Bio-Rad), Western blot
Cell culture (primary and cell lines), Western blot, ELISA, Immunohistochemical / immunofluorescent staining, RNA isolation, cDNA synthesis, qRT-PCR, siRNA transfection, shRNA nucleofection.